Building a business and being an entrepreneur is hard and it can be a fairly isolated task. Many small business owners also don’t have anyone objective who can offer them perspective or just an ear to listen and provide some impartial advice. Then if you mix in technology or online marketing elements, things can get even more difficult.
Our Business Coaching Program gives you direct access to Sean Kaye and his wealth of business, online marketing and technology knowledge and experience. Sean will work with you, one-on-one to help get your business headed in the right direction and keep you focused on your bigger picture objective.
What’s included in the Business Coaching Program?
- One-on-One coaching calls with Sean Kaye for one hour every second week
- Ongoing detailed action plans that Sean works with you to create and stick to
- Priority access to our RapidAction Central service – go right to the front of the queue
- Access to Sean’s personal email address and his direct mobile phone number for emergencies
Who’s our Business Coaching Program for?
This program suit a range of business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Business owners looking to grow their businesses
- Entrepreneurs just starting their business who have a focus in online marketing
- People looking for help focusing on the right actions to take in their business
How does it work?
The main focus of this program can be summed up easily:
Sean works with you to identify the actions you need to undertake to elevate your business, helps you put the plan in place to get there and then makes you accountable for the outcome.
From a practical perspective:
- You need to complete the form and make the first month’s payment
- You’ll receive an email within one business day to welcome you to the program
- From there we’ll work with you to schedule your first Skype session with Sean
- Sean may have some questions or ask for some business information prior to the first call
What does it cost?
The program costs $500/mth and there are no commitments beyond the first month.